We offer high purity Sodium Chloride (Pure / I.P.Pass) to our clients. The Sodium Chloride is commonly known as sea salt and occurs in the form of colorless crystals; it is odorless. The Sodium Chloride can be availed at a reasonable price in custom quantities.
Specification of Sodium Chloride Powder :-
- Formula: NaCl
- Assayâ: ââ¥99.0%
- Gradeâ: âACS reagent
- PubChem CIDâ: â5234
- Molar mass: 58.44 g/mol
- Gmelin Reference: 13673
- Beilstein Reference: 3534976
- Molecular Weightâ: â58.44 g/mol
- Molecular Formulaâ: âNaClâ or âClNa
- Anion tracesâ: âbromide (Br-): â¤0.01%
- Chemical Namesâ: âSodium chloride; 7647-14-5;
- Thermodynamic data: Phase behaviour; solidâliquidâgas
Sodium chloride is directly or indirectly used for the production of many chemicals; it is a vital component added in food; it is used to soften hard water, it is used as a cleanser and in fire fighting, and has many other uses.
1/3, Kandhari Colony, 2nd Road, Chembur (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400071, India