We synthesize and offer high quality Tetra Sodium Pyro Phosphate. The Tetra Sodium Pyro Phosphate is colorless, transparent and crystalline in appearance. Additionally, the product is reasonably priced and can be availed from us in custom quantities.
- IUPAC Name : Tetrasodium diphosphate
- Other Name : Pyrophosphate, Sodium pyrophosphate
- CAS Number : 7722-88-5
- EC Number : 231-767-1
- PubChem CID : 24403
- Molar Mass : 265.90 g/mol
- Appearance : Colorless
- Density : 2.534 g/cm3
- Melting Point : 988 Â°C
- Refractive index : 1.425
- Crystal structure : Monoclinic
- Specific heat capacity : 241 J/mol K
- Flash Point : Non-flammable
Tetra Sodium Pyro Phosphate is used as a buffering agent, emulsifier, thickening agent, food additive, dispersing agent, in detergents, in dental floss and toothpastes. The product is shipped promptly without delays.
1/3, Kandhari Colony, 2nd Road, Chembur (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400071, India